Want More?

Follow me on SnapChat: leandra3011 and Instagram: leandra3712

July 1, 2016

Livestock: A Horror Story

It's July 1st, Emancipation Day! I'm always happy and grateful for the right of freedom. I never forget about what my ancestors had to go through to get me where I am today.

Livestock

Come to our lands, come to our shores
You want them? You got the stuff?
Take 'em they’re yours...

I’ve got 550,000 healthy ones
Male and female, young and old
They are ready, the lot of them, they’re ready to be sold.

Here! To seal the deal take this girl she can be your toy!
She is untouched so take her as your Lord commands
She will enjoy the ravishing as much any animal can
Take her now!

Scream scream scream and wail
You don’t want it there?
Hmm ok into your tail

Wag your tail! Bark you bitch!
Get a needle and thread she needs to be stitched

Yes my captain as you wish!

75000 dood?
Die dieren waren niet zo sterk!
Take the rest and sell them all!
Black, blue, purple big and small

The little pet, she will stay with me.
Can she fetch? Oh no?
I will train her you watch and see.

–Urisha Blake
 

No comments:

Post a Comment