Want More?

Follow me on SnapChat: leandra3011 and Instagram: leandra3712

May 22, 2016

Welcome to my World!

Welcome to my blog!

I live in the Netherlands the land of sex, weed and cheese but I am originally from the Historical Gem of the Eastern Caribbean, Sint Eustatius. Like most people from the Dutch Caribbean I moved to Rotterdam to study. Along the way I have been faced with many challenges but I am slowly finding myself and figuring out exactly who I am. I have learned many things in my 22 years of life. I now have way too much makeup knowledge, I am passionate about poetry and I still love singing.

You'll learn about me as well as life in the Netherlands. I will collaborate with my best friends and bring you some pretty interesting footage. We'll try a lot and learn a lot.

I want to talk about everything and anything! So read, comment subscribe and enjoy the journey with me. It is about to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment